Facilities and Equipment
MODERN EQUIPMENT AND FACILITIES MEETING EUROPEAN STANDARDS
Aiming at developing Hong Ngoc IVF Center as a European standardized center, right in the first place, Hong Ngoc General has hired Plaint Point Design Company from the EU to design the center. The company has years of experience in designing hospital, especially clean room system. Thanks to their support, Hong Ngoc IVF Center boasts a system of hyper-clean surgery rooms and laboratory at high level of sterility, all equipped with the world’s most modern devices.
Clean room system meeting strict standards
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is the most advanced assisted reproductive technique in the world at the present. In this method, egg and sperm are retrieved from patients’ body for fertilization and embryos creation. Fertilized eggs (then known as embryos) are incubated in the laboratory for 3-5 days before being transferred to the woman’s uterus.
Sperm, eggs and embryos are extremely vulnerable as they do not have the mechanism of protective immune as a compete body. Meanwhile, the natural environment contains numerous harmful microorganisms. Therefore, setting up an IVF clean room system is crucial, greatly influencing to the success of infertility treatment.
Hong Ngoc IVF Center – Hong Ngoc General Hospital has been equipped with synchronized modern devices and clean rooms meeting high standards. Below are several features that make our clean rooms at Hong Ngoc IVF Center stand out from the crowd:
– The system of clean rooms is designed by Plaint Point Design Company specializing in hospital and IVF center design
– Air flow is standardized, creating positive pressure rooms so contaminants (particles, viruses, bacteria) are kept out.
– Before entering to the room, air is filtered by HEPA filter, keeping almost all particles and microorganisms outside.
– In addition to dust control, our clean rooms boast a system that monitors temperature, humidity and VOCs to ensure the most appropriate environment for embryos culturing and development in IVF procedure. All of these machines and equipment are well-maintained and regularly checked to ensure accurate measurements.
– Apart from the clean air controlling system, the surgery rooms and laboratory are covered by antibacterial glass which protects the room and eliminates 99% of bacteria on its surface. This is the brand new technology applied in Vietnam.
Most modern IVF equipment
IVF equipment and machines require a high level of quality to perform accurate results and no supplier has been able to provide and synchronize all of these equipment. Therefore, Hong Ngoc General Hospital has cooperated with EPPENDORF – a leading manufacturing corporation in Germany and MEDESA (Czech Republic) so that the two corporations would supply and synchronize the remaining devices from 5 other manufacturers.
We are proud of having the most advanced devices and equipment in assisted reproductive field, which have not been widely used in Vietnam. The most striking ones include:
– Multi-room incubator that allows embryos of each couple to be incubated separately, avoiding any harmful effects during the incubating time;
– Time-lapse incubator equipped with camera letting embryologists to monitor exactly the development of embryos without direct check-ups.
– Advanced micromanipulator used in ICSI and used for embryo biopsy in pre-implantation genetic diagnosis and screening.
– Celltram Vario oil microinjection system, multi-spot laser machine for assisted zona thinning, and other modern devices.
The clean room system, together with the imported modern equipment, allows us to perform all techniques, including complex ones such as sperm selection, egg selection, and embryo incubation – which play a significant role in the success of infertility treatment. Particularly, some advanced techniques such as Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI), Assisted Zona Thinning – LAZT, egg growth, biopsy and pre-implantation genetic screening PGT-A/M, which used to require patients to travel aboard for treatment, now can be conducted right at Hong Ngoc IVF Center.
For consultation or further information, please contact:
Hong Ngoc IVF Center – Hong Ngoc General Hospital
Hotline: (+84) 915 960 139 – (+84) 915 330 016
Tel: (+84-24) 3927 5568 ext 6820/6825
Add: 14th floor, 55 Yen Ninh, Ba Dinh, Hanoi