Proud to be one of the leading assisted reproductive centers in Vietnam with a highly qualified team of specialists and most advanced medical facility and equipment, Hong Ngoc IVF Center has been a “prime” address for infertility treatment. The center has received great attention and trust from infertile couples across the country.
At the present, Hong Ngoc IVF Center is offering a wide range of solutions for women of reproductive age, including initial examination and treatment of gynecological conditions to prepare patients for pregnancy; treatment of endocrine and menstrual disorders leading to difficulties in getting pregnant; endoscopic surgery/open surgery/ hysteroscopy for infertility treatment, so on.
With modern facilities and synchronously invested machinery system meeting European standards, Hong Ngoc IVF Center is capable of conducting advanced techniques and techniques in the field of assisted reproduction:
– Intrauterine insemination (IUI) is a modern assisted reproductive technique in which the specialist slides a thin tube carrying washed sperm into the woman’s uterus through the cervix. Before that, the female patient is asked to take some medications to hyperstimulate the antral follicles of the ovaries. The technique is suitable for male patients with low quantity and quality of sperm and female patients suffering from ovulation disorders and other infertility causes related to immunity or the cervix.
– In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) and Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI): During the process, egg is fertilized by a sperm outside the body (in vitro). This technique is applied for cases in which natural fertilization is impossible due to some problems such as damaged tubes, unexplained infertility, and failure to perform IUI and other assisted reproductive techniques. The IVF procedure includes ovarian stimulation, egg retrieval and in-vitro fertilization to create embryos. After 3-5 days of cultivation, embryos will be transferred to the woman’s uterus. After 14-16 days, the patient will take beta-hCG test to know the result of pregnancy.
To support classic IVF technique, Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) is used in cases of abnormalities shown by semen analysis such as low sperm count and mobility, abnormal sperm shape; fertilization using sperm retrieved surgically from the epididymis or the testes; failed fertilization in previous classic IVF cycles even with good results of semen analysis. During ICSI the best sperm is injected directly into the egg cytoplasm.
Moreover, Hong Ngoc IVF Center is able to perform the latest complex techniques which are not available at other assisted reproductive centers in Vietnam, particularly:
– Laser-Assisted Immotile Sperm Selection (LAISS): A single laser shot is applied close to the tip of the sperm tail using a non-contact 1.48 µm diode laser system. The embryologist then could observe whether the tail of the spermatozoa starts curling after being affected by the laser shot or showing no reaction. Spermatozoa that show a curling reaction are considered to be viable and can be used for ICSI treatment. With numerous advantages such as not using chemical compounds and not affecting the sperm head containing the genetic material, this novel technique increases the chance to select viable spermatozoa in a specific group of patients.
– Sperm selection using Magnetic-Activated Cell Sorting (MACS) system: this is considered the new generation of sperm selection, which allows specialists to select living spermatozoa without DNA fragmentation for later use (ICSI or cryopreservation). The procedure begins with magnetic labeling of unwanted cells and then, they are passed through a separation column where they are selectively retained. Selecting spermatozoa with no DNA fragmentation is actually a great technique, significantly improving the success rate of difficult male infertility treatment.
– Microsurgical epididymal sperm aspiration (MESA) and Percutaneous epididymal sperm aspiration (PESA): these techniques are often instructed for obstructive azoospermia in which surgical corrections is not feasible or desirable. In MESA technique, the testicles are exposed so that sperm can be aspirated from epididymis. This approach allows specialist to obtain sperm in 90% of times. PESA is a percutaneous technique in which a small needle is passed directly into the head of the epididymis through the scrotal skin and fluid is aspirated. Sperm can be harvested in 80% cases of obstructed vas deferens.
– Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis and screening (PGD/PGS): These techniques allow embryologists to dig profoundly and analysis the embryos’ genetic material, thereby able to select the best embryos which are normal both morphologically and genetically. This helps reduce the number of embryos per transfer, minimize the rate of multiple pregnancies, and decrease pregnancy terminations due to genetic defects and avoid having a child affected with genetic disorders.
In addition, Hong Ngoc IVF Center offers social sperm freezing and social egg freezing (for various reason such as not getting ready for starting family, before oncology treatment, preserving high-quality egg for future use, and more). Supporting high-risk pregnancy and treatment of continuous miscarriage are also available.
Infertility treatment requires highly personalized protocol. Therefore, Hong Ngoc IVF Center provides personalized treatment for each couple based on their conditions, infertility causes, demand and expectation as well as financial matters.
Especially for complex infertility case, the specialist will figure out the treatment plan with suitable procedures that offer highest performance. This is the most significant basis for us to reach the current high success rate of IVF, saving patients’ time and money as well as reducing risks to their health.
Since the establishment, Hong Ngoc IVF Center has been a trusted address for couples seeking for their happiness of being parents. We are attempting to help patients access to the best treatment plan and package as well as accompany them during their hard journey of infertility treatment, all aiming at creating miracles by the achievement of medicine and science
For further information about service packages and make an appointment, please contact us:
Hong Ngoc IVF Center – Hong Ngoc General Hospital
Hotline: (+84) 915960.139 – (+84) 915.330.016
Tel: (+84-24) 3927 5568 ext 6820/6825
Add: 55 Yen Ninh, Ba Dinh, Hanoi