||Hong Ngoc IVF Center – Director
- Complex IVF treatment
- Endoscopic surgery and ultrasound diagnostics
- 1976: Graduated Medicine at the Second Medical Faculty of Charles University in Prague
- 1979: Gynecology and Obstetrics of the 1st degree
- 1984: Passed the attestation II degree with gynecology and obstetrics.
- Endoscopic surgery and ultrasound diagnostics Certificate at Gynecology Obstetrics Department of II. Medical Faculty of Charles University in Prague.
- 1986 – 1988: Certificate in invasive techniques under the guidance of ultrasound (AMC, CVS, UCP, UEM), Color Doppler Investigation in Italy, Holand and Danemark.
- 1989: Trained in IVF in Austria 1989), Member of Committee for Ultrasound Diagnosis of Czech Republic Gynecological and Obstetrics Society.
- 1994 – 1995: Trained and certified in IVF procedures in hospitals Hezliya Medical Center and Sheba Medical Center (Tel Hashomer Hospital), Israel
- 1976: Worked at Sokolov District Hospital
- 1982: Worked at Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology of Adults and Children of the 2nd Faculty of Medicine, Charles University
- 1991: Assistant professor in infertility treatment and Head of Obstetric Department of Charles University Hospital in Prague
- 1992: Co-founder and Senior consultant for infertility treatment, prenatal ultrasound care and endoscopic surgery at GynCentrum Inc (the first gynecology clinic in Prague).
- 1994: Co-founder and Head Doctor for IVF of ISCARE I.V.F Inc – the biggest private IVF Center in Prague, Crzech Republic.
- 1994: Co-founder Almeda Inc. – Hospital Neratovice providing inpatient care in the following fields: ARO, internal medicine, gynecological-obstetric, neonatal, one-day surgery.
- 2013: Founder of Bach Mai IVF Center
- Founder of GYN Vietnam Company which deals with health issues.
- 2018 – present: Director of Hong Ngoc IVF Center
[gravityform id=”15″ title=”true” description=”true”]