By requesting an appointment, you’ve taken the first step in the journey toward growing your family. Hong Ngoc IVF Center undestand that each moment you spend with us is precious and waiting for examination often makes you both tired and stressed. Therefore, we would like to provide you a great solution.
At Hong Ngoc IVF Center, SmartMEDIX – the Europe’s leading software for assisted reproductive centers – allows you to make an appointment in advance, easily and conveniently. You can even choose the specialist you would like to conduct examination and consultant. After arrange a suitable time, all you need to do is contact us at least one day in advance, letting the software “know” you.
Please remember you appoitment and come in time. Welcome you here is our dedicated staff who has prepared all neccessary documents for your examination. You won’t waste a second.
Of course, in case that you could not come as scheduled, visit us when you have enough time. The only disadvantage is that you will have to wait as we will work with those who have set the appointment on that day first.
Please be noted below information to ensure your convenient appointment with our leading specialists.
- Take a note at your calendar or ask your partner to remind you about the appointment.
- Prepare necessary documents including:
- Medical records: If you have had any prior tests or procedures related to fertility or obstetrics & gynaecology, please contact your treating physician or gynecologist to ask for further information and bring it to your appointment.
- A list of current medications that you are taking including prescription, over-the-counter, and natural and alternative medications.
- Identifiers: ID card or passport
- Insurance card or related documents
- Note down questions that you would like to ask your doctor and any symptoms that you should remember to tell your doctor.
- Consider bringing along a trusted family member or friend to support you during the initial tests or drive you home. Your partner should accompany you.
- If you prefer, please call us for any further support before your appointment.
- Bring all prepared documents with you to Hong Ngoc IVF Center
- Arrive 15 minutes prior your scheduled time and ask our receptionists for guideline.
- Provide the doctor with all information such as symptoms, reasons for treatment, expectation, so on.
- Ask he/she any questions that you are concerned about. If you prefer, please check out FAQs here.
- Listen carefully to doctor’s instruction and directions of scan and blood tests
- Please ask our physicians for support during your tests.
- Follow instructions of doctor and contact him/her if there is any issues.
- If you need to be hospitalized, we will coordinate admitting arrangements and provide the hospital with information prior to your arrival.
- Keep return visit appointments.
To make an appointment or get further information, please contact us:
Hong Ngoc IVF Center – Hong Ngoc General Hospital
Hotline: (+84) 915 960 139 – (+84) 915 330 016
Tel: (+84-24) 3927 5568 ext 6820/6825
Add: 14th floor, 55 Yen Ninh, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
Working hours: 7:00am – 5:00pm; Emergency 24/7.