Before your admission, you and your companion would be instructed clearly about all procedures, regulations, fees and other related matters. After you complete the admission procedure, our staff will show you the room that you will stay during your hospitalization. Nurses and technicians are available 24/24 to care and support you. Please do not hesitate to ask them if there is anything unclear or problems occur.
At the hospital, we provide you with:
– Blankets, bed sheets, towels, hair dryer, toothpaste and other simple toiletries during your stay
– Outfit specialized for patients
You should bring:
– All of medications that you are taking
– Medical records, examination results and other related documents
– A copy of your identifier (passport, ID card)
– Insurance card
– Admission fee (informed by admission officer)
– Your own outfits (to use when discharged)
Note: Do not bring with you precious stuff, jewelry, or much money to the treatment room. Otherwise, please contact us to keep them in the safe.